Now is the time to embark on your HSD learning journey and reinvent yourself as a 21st century agent of change.
Join us in face-to-face and online learning to build skills and competencies to thrive in the uncertain landscapes of health care today.
- Lead in Complexity
- Build Adaptive Capacity
- Plan in Uncertainty
- Manage Complex Change
- Collaborate to Create Community
The HSD Professional Certification engages you in:
- Three months of face-to-face and online learning
- Direct interaction with Glenda Eoyang, PhD, founder of the field of HSD
- A vibrant, online learning ecology of live webinars, forums, resources, dialogues, and social media
- Creating change as you blend state-of-the art HSD theory with your own on-the-ground, real-world practice
- Collaboration with your learning group and your HSD-Certified Praxis Partner as you build your own unique approach
- Seeing, understanding, and influencing patterns toward health and well-being for yourself and others
Taught by Dr. Glenda Eoyang, this course will prepare you to solve your own most wicked issues of leadership, collaboration, learning, planning, and managing change; work across difference inside and beyond your organization; and deal effectively with uncertainty.
United Church of Canada
Canadian Memorial Church and Centre for Peace
1825 West 16th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6J 2M3
As a member of the network, you will receive weekly notices of events, opportunities, and links to blogs and other learning opportunities. Additionally, you will have the option to unsubscribe at any point, should you decide to do so.