We believe that health and well being are coherent patterns that emerge across a whole community when policies, procedures, practices, and people work together to create impact. Many HSD Associates support the individuals and institutions that support health. They:
- Respond to crisis as emergency room physicians
- Release the tension in muscles and joints as massage therapists
- Provide internal consulting in human resources, evaluation, change management, training or organization development in health care institutions
- Serve as health care administrators
- Inform public policy to set conditions for institutions and individuals contribute to health and well being
Adaptive Action—the three simple questions of HSD—help each of these individuals and groups see their challenges more clearly, understand them in useful ways, and take individual and collective action to make a difference.
If you are engaged in transforming health care, what are your most sticky issues? Human Systems Dynamics will help you, your team, and your whole system:
Find Your Next Wise Action
Join us at our Adaptive Action Laboratories and find your next wise actions in response to your most sticky issues.