International Centers for
Human Systems Dynamics
As global awareness and interest in HSD continues to grow, the need for local HSD networks to support the learning and work is clear. Two international centers for HSD have been established to date:
Centre for Human Systems Dynamics - United Kingdom
HSD was introduced to the UK in 2008, and it's methods and models have been quickly adopted in many disciplines and organizations. The Centre for Human Systems Dynamics - UK was established in January of 2010, and is active in a number of ways:
- Organising and offering HSDP certification courses for those wishing to become a certified HSD professional.
- Offering small day-long events to introduce HSD concepts to an interested audience.
- Engaging in public speaking events with a variety of organisations and companies, and building affiliations with other like-minded organisations.
- Supporting European HSDP Associates through coaching and advice to help them enhance their practices and networks.
- Offering coaching and consulting services to actively demonstrate the power of HSD in a wide variety of businesses, not-for-profit organisations and community groups.
HSD Center for Learning in Israel
HSD Institute is pleased to sponsor learning at the Center for Human Systems Dynamics in Israel. HSD Associate Judy Tal was one of the first to certify in the field of HSD. She invites you to use principles of HSD to build adaptive capacity in your life, community, and organization.
Join other learners to become an HSD Agent (HSDA) through participation in a series of four full-day classes led by Judy. This intensive learning experience offers instruction and experience in applications of HSD models and methods as you engage in a project using HSD principles in an area of interest to you.
When you complete Agent certification, you are eligible to participate in a second level of certification with Dr. Glenda Eoyang, founder of the field of HSD. In this course, you become certified to join a powerful global network of individuals who are certified Associates of HSD Institute. This two-tiered learning opportunity is unique to the HSD Center for Learning in Israel, and provides learners with a strong foundation in HSD to prepare them for the deeper understandings of the HSD Associate.
For more information about the HSD Center for Learning in Israel and Judy Tal, please follow this link: http://www.hsd-israel.org.