Become an Associate Member
As an Associate of HSD Institute, you’ll have a number of options for being connected with others who are learning and applying the principles of HSD. The HSD Institute sponsors a number of venues for Associates to be actively involved in this exciting field.
- Online and face-to-face venues (NING website, list-serve, HSD Institute website and classes) support free exploration and exchange of ideas, as well as an opportunity to go deeper into more focused conversations.
- Retreats and meetings invite Associates to come together in inquiry and dialogue.
- Trainings and courses offer opportunities for Associates to deepen their learning, allowing ideas to emerge from among the participants and self-organize into new concepts and insights.
- Communities are groups of Associates who share a common interest in a particular application of HSD. They are formed out of ongoing conversations and serve as a point attractor pattern for Associates. HSD Institute provides organization for Communities and has developed a procedure designed to provide the greatest support and access possible without damping the emergent nature of the self-organizing conversation.
- Projects and products first emerge as ideas, and begin to take shape as patterns become apparent. To support their development and assure quality products, HSD Institute has developed agreements and expectations that assure equity and fairness in activities of the Institute.
Associates are invited to participate in any and all of these venues, and to suggest other venues that may be effective. The HSD Institute itself is an emergent, self-organizing agent with a goal of supporting Associates on their own journeys of growth and learning.
You can become an Associate of the HSD Institute and participate in the 10-day Human Systems Dynamics Professional certification program. Come and join us on the journey!