Ian HarcusAssociate since 2011
Xerox London, England UK
I help IT companies tackle issues such as:
- How to give propositions and messaging a greater emphasis on business impact and relevance to customers.
- How to become better at building business cases for prospective customers during the sales cycle, to demonstrate clear Return on Investment (ROI) for the customer.
- How to ensure sales resources are focussed more on creating demand by taking thought leadership to customer senior executives, and less on responding to RFPs.
- How to replicate contracts across a sector once a new lighthouse account has been won.
- How to involve senior management more actively in the sales cycle – effectively and productively.
- How to ensure different lead generation / demand creation activities build on each other as part of coherent whole (rather than being a mash of discrete tactics and projects).
- How to demonstrate marketing’s value to business through better measurement and optimisation of marketing return on investment.
I’m also becoming increasingly interested in promoting teamwork, team learning, organisational change and organisational learning.